Men: Slacks, mid length (mid thigh) tailored shorts and collared shirts are preferred. Tank tops, mesh shirts, sweat pants, swimwear, short shorts, cutoffs, gym shorts, or other athletic shorts are not acceptable.
Women: Skirts, slacks, mid length (mid thigh) tailored shorts and collared shirts or blouses are preferred. Strapless, spaghetti strap or tank tops, cut offs, sweat pants, swimwear, short shorts and athletic shorts are not acceptable.
Exception: Nylon warm up pants or suits are permitted.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Out of bounds are defined by white and bordering fences.
- All water hazards are lateral water hazards and are defined by red stakes and/or lines.
- The ladders on boundary fences and protective fences or screens are considered immovable obstructions. Additionally, relief may be taken from all cart paths and flowerbeds or other landscaped areas that are in bounds.
- Carts must stay on paths where provided and observe the 90-degree rule. Carts must be kept at least 30 feet from all greens and tees.
- Slower players must let faster players through if there is a hole open in front of them.
- Repair all ball marks, rake bunkers and replace or fill divots with seed and sand.
- Use caution when using the practice range. Do not hit past the 90-yard sign when the light is flashing or if golfers on bordering holes are within range.
- The dress code is applicable to all areas on the golf course including, practice areas. Members are responsible for their guests’ attire and behavior.